Click Here to login and write a review.
Login In to Your Account
Benefits to Creating a TSM Customer Account
- You can make product reviews
- The Spiritual Mall safely and securely stores your information for faster checkout
- You can track your order history
- Create a Wish List or Gift Registry
- Makes you eligible to receive exclusive specials reserved only for Spiritual Mall members
Self Care For Caregivers: 161 TIPS to Make Your Life Easier
|Author: Joy Golliver|
Ships From: Oro Valley, AZ
If you are a caregiver to a child, spouse, parent, or friend, this book is for you! Essential to the caregiver of any illness. A compact booklet, full of tips, actions, and resources to keep you healthy and stress free. A quick and easy way for you to have information at your fingertips to help you take better care of yourself while caring for a loved one. Author Joy Golliver says, "I wish I had this book at the beginning of my caregiving days. My experiences and the lessons learned led me to create positive tools and resources for others in the same position. Being prepared in advance for the challenges ahead, will mean less time in crisis mode."
- easy to use
- mail as a gift
- fits in business envelope
You may also like: